
Well today is the day, finally, where we see one president leave and another take his place. And this time around, it is a much anticipated time for all. Even if you you did not support Obama , did not vote for him, we really must all unite and try to support him now. He may not live up to his 100% like some have hoped for, but he definitely has something about him that I can feel will be good for us. He has alot riding on him and alot expected from him, and I just hope that he can bring some sort of change to this horrible economy, an end to the war, more jobs for our citizens, and so many other loose ends that need to be fixed. I personally have chills, the outcome for this man is beyond belief. Its not about color to me, its about a man that I feel is honest and genuine.
It really is a day in history that will never be forgotten. I am proud of what we have done. May he be safe tonight amongst that huge crowd and for years to come!!
It really is a day in history that will never be forgotten. I am proud of what we have done. May he be safe tonight amongst that huge crowd and for years to come!!
4 comments:
ya know, i like that you said even if you didn't vote for him, we should all stand united and support him. amen! i didn't vote so i really have no say...but i hear a lot of negative comments, a lot of racial comments...and it really is sad that race is THE issue here. hello...he is half white!! i think he will do just fine. the fate of our country cannot rest soley on one mans shoulders. he has a massive entourage
lol anyhoo, great post and happy inauguration day!!
woooooooooohooo!
Amen to that! I believe that President Obama has a long, and hard road ahead of him, but He has the spirit, and the credentials to get the job done. I have nothing but new found feelings of hope today, and I haven't felt this way in a long time. It's time for change, and I'm glad I cast my vote to help make this day possible.
Love it Patty. So, with you on this Historic day:) I just feel so much Hope:)
Post a Comment