Friday, December 12, 2008

Yay for feeling better.

So, since my recent post I have felt better! I have started to get things in order and I am about done with the Christmas shopping. Things that were bothering me last week, are sorting themselves out for sure. I also have been chit chatting with someone in the blog world who is very insightful and who I can relate to about the whole previous post! Thank you Cynthia!!!! It means a whole lot.

Can you believe that in 12 days Christmas will be here? One more full week of work and then a half week and I am off for quite a few days. That sounds great to me. This week has really kicked my butt. Last week I was sick and missed two days of work and then this week I really made up for it and worked about 40Ty(and that's not including the hours of commuting, whole other story)

On Sunday I will be attending this fun event
It costs like 2 bucks to get in, and then I think we are going to head on down to a fair going on in Union Square. See whats happening around that area.

I still have to work on my Christmas cards, I have the idea, just have to get to it.

I played NY Mega Millions today, played $5 dollars worth. At 11pm they will pull the numbers, even if I win 100 I would be happy:) I cant wait, I'm crossing my fingers. Oh the things I could do with 107 million dollars, YIKES!

So that's my update for this Friday. That's really all there is.

No comments: