Today I had a time to kill, which is my usual on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I decided to go to this cafe that is right near where I have to pick the kids up that I watch. Its a really cozy place, all dark wood, very old worn in coffee shop feel. They were all decked out for the holidays as well, and with a cup of coffee and a book I spent a good hour just enjoying the atmosphere. I also met a very nice lady, who I started talking with after we both realized that it was snowing out. She was from California and so happy to see snow, because she hardly does anymore unless she heads on over to Tahoe she told me. Its so funny how snow changes everything and everyone once it starts coming down. It makes you feel like a kid again I tell ya. Its still snowing right now, and its pretty to look at, but I sit with fear of how it may effect my morning commute tomorrow. BUT for now I will sit and just enjoy its clean beauty:)
I just finished up an interview with a very cool artist whose website/shop/blog goes by the name Oh My Cavalier. Very interesting lady. Go and read here.
Off to bed for me, I'm spent.
I just finished up an interview with a very cool artist whose website/shop/blog goes by the name Oh My Cavalier. Very interesting lady. Go and read here.
Off to bed for me, I'm spent.
2 comments:
I love chatting with strangers. At cafes. When it's snowing. Isn't it the best? :)
oohhhh I love Oh My Cavalier's shop on etsy! There's like, a million items that I want... will have to go check this out!
Post a Comment