Thursday, November 20, 2008

one before I hit the hay. Your name might be mentioned:)


It appears as though I have been tagged by the great Dani.

Oh how I adore that girl and all of her spectacular things she creates:)

Anyway on to the tag.

Here are the rules:

1. go to your pictures
2. upload 4th picture of 4th folder
3. post
4. tag 4 of your friends



This here picture is of one of my favorite beaches out on the East end of Long Island where I dwell ed for about 7 years. Its called Moores Lane and it is on the Long Island Sound side(for those fellow Long Islanders). I have sat on those rocks, fished off of them, lay ed on them(to get some sun) I remember spending one of the last times with a good friend there fishing shortly before he passed away. That beach was home to many a bon fires ones which included the incident of me stepping on a piece of glass and gaining a giant gash to the bottom of my right foot, which still lives on through a huge mound of scar tissue.
I took this picture on a day after I had moved away, back to where I used to live. I went to visit my very best friend and we took a hike down the paths that led to this beach. There was this white ring in the sky(which you can barely see) it looked so surreal and the colors where beautiful. Oh how I miss it out there, so many memories, so many stories to tell:)

Ok now that I have done my deed, I tag(if your reading this):

Jen
Leigh -Ann
Kim
Miss Madame Cupcake

4 comments:

Lisa said...

hey thats me! lol
did you get my email?! i'm itching to start, but waiting for further instruction lol!! you've inspired me to scrap again! i can't wait! ok let me do this tag...

Anonymous said...

Now show us the real 4th picture!!!!

Paz said...

HEY Cathy(that my sister Miss Anonymous) THAT IS THE REAL 4th picture!!!!!!!!!

dani said...

Now that is a lovely photo - hehe, mine was so self centered!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj