
"The little red suitcase"
Yes I haven't made much lately, this I know. However I find myself addicted to seeing what is going on in the world around me. I can spend hours browsing personal blogs of crafters, websites dedicated to making things and also finding the perfect handmade gifts on ETSY. I think one of my biggest things has been listening to different crafty podcasts on the way to work and on the way home, ones that introduce me to different people out there who are enjoying a life of living creatively. When I first started Coloredsprinkles it was interviews of different people who owned their own indie craft businesses. I enjoyed coming up with interview questions and putting it all together to put out there into the world to share with others who might read my blog. Well I am going back to my roots and I am starting up a blog dedicated to just that. I look forward to getting back into this and getting to know numerous inspiring people out there and then being able to share it with you.
The new blog will be dedicated to all things handmade; ideas, inspiration, eye candy, any and everything indie.
I hope you stop by when we get our first interview up, its gonna be a cute one:)
No comments:
Post a Comment