Thursday, November 27, 2008

And its Turkey Day.



Gobble Gobble.

So, its here, can you believe it??? The holidays always come and go so quick, there for the years come and go so quick. Especially as you get older it seems, like when your a kid you count down the days till these things and they take forever!!!





Last night we headed down to see the inflation of the balloons for the NYC Thanksgiving day parade, can we say crowd herding. Yikes. It was chaos, and given the lack of sleep I had the past few days, I was a tad cranky. Well he caught the site from a afar, kinda gave up on waiting on a massive line and hopped in a cab and headed back to a pub we like to go to.
We visited Herald Square, everything is so festive once again. The Macy's window in my opinion is OK this year, nothing special. Its the places on 5Th avenue that really make you "wow".




I ended up taking pictures and joining all the tourists, why not? Its the holidays:)

Of course you can tell that my photo taking skills are quite honestly, crappy. Its that and also my camera isn't one of those fancy ones........................one day!

The Empire State building was decked out in its Turkey colors, looking good.




I am still tired, need more coffee.
Have to paint my nails, gather myself.

We will stick to this post being a Happy Thanksgiving/start of the holidays sort of entry and leave it at that.

I am thankful for all of you guys and the turkey I will be eating later, lol.

Bye, have a great day!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

happy turkey day!!