Reminder to self.....................I need a rain coat.
The Weezer concert.................not so awesome as expected.........isn't that sad??
Yes, for me it was. I mean it started off OK with some old school songs being played, but then it went downhill with some of their new stuff. Its just not them. I would look around and see tons of people sitting, not smiling when those songs were played, I being one of them. At one point the new bassist sang a song that was sooooooooooooooooo very not Weezer at all, it was just horrible. It was disappointing:( I have to say that even though I'm not a big fan of Angels and Airwaves, they rocked it way better then Weezer did. They just did.
Oh well. Cant always have a good concert, right?!
The debate has just finished, and I'm not going to get all into it here on my blog, but is McCain not a unfriendly jerk or what?? I got bad vibes off of him the whole time. Obama addressed McCain, looked at him where as McCain did not. He constantly snickered at him and never made eye contact with him. Not only that but he contradicted himself, and made a few errors during his debate that made him look like the pot calling the kettle black. I just find everything about him unappealing. I just dont see him being someone that I would want to run our country.
Oh before I forget.....................the whole flap pin on the lapel thing.................where was McCain's tonight??
Obviously, yes I support Obama, and for everyone that thinks that none of this stuff matters, and who cares about who is president..............get your head out of the sand! Watch the debates, and vote, you should be glad you have the right to vote for crying out loud.
Yes I just ranted once again.
Sorry its all this rain:)
2 comments:
sorry your concert sucked.... you were so excited. :(
and i hope you find a very cute raincoat!
oh that sucks that the weezer concert was disappointment!! i saw bob dylan last year and it was painful- one of my friends actually fell asleep. the best thing about the whole thing was the foo fighters - who knew? have a great week patty girl!!
Post a Comment