Saturday, September 6, 2008

good stuffs and rainy weather



The above band is Girl in a Coma - "Their Cell" .............love them!

Went to the stores today, then it began raining. It felt good though, because it cooler out and we needed that. It also felt good to get a few pieces of clothing. Some killer jean trouser type pants, and a kick ass boyfriend cardigan as well a pair of new sneakers and a black shirt that fits amazingly:) My main goal though, as mentioned in the post below, is to score a good sturdy, stylish bag. I am going to be running uptown and back downtown, commuting left and right, sometimes with children in tow. SO as you can see, I need something to be able to pack in the necessities but something that is also comfortable. No totes, no fancy purses, possibly a shoulder strap and this is what I'm going to put some money aside for....................I am really digging this line of Le Sport Sac, its called "Artist in Residence" Very neat and right up my alley, but I'm not sure which one I like better!
Decisions decisions


Oh, on Monday a new prompt will be up at "The Creative Type" plus we will have a giveaway for the best interpretation of this one as well as our 2ND guest designer will be highlighted.

Be there or be square.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Top One!

Us said...

ok, i bought lykke chick and i LOVE her sooo far!