Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Doggie Door

Ok, just to clarify the story for those who are wondering about the doggie door story. I was watching my sister's house this weekend and when me and Will decided to go out to the movies, I left and locked the door with the keys to the car and the house INSIDE!!! So we had to find another way in, and that way happened to be through the doggie door. Even Will was trying to go through but he got claustrophobic half way through. While I was going through, I had to deal with the dog, sticking her snout down the back of my pants, mid way through the door and me shouting "Hey Will, would you call her or something, she is licking my butt" YIKES. So that is the doggie door situation, and I am still sore from the incident, maybe 3 years ago it would've been way easier for me to get through, when it was the smaller version of me. Embarrassing and I cant believe I have told you all, there it is, THE END!

4 comments:

dani said...

Wow. That so too funny, I was laughing my ass off!

I can honestly say, I've never been through a doggie door... you should scrap that!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Anonymous said...

WOOF! WOOF!

jen geigley said...

wow, that is a GREAT story. LOL, LOL, can't quit L-ing-OL...

Us said...

i laughed sooo hard that i am now coughing my ass off...lol

i am soo glad i asked about that...

wink wink!