Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots going on

Due to an overwhelming request by my sister, I am posting a new entry!!! haha.

It was a very long weekend, I had my aunt and uncle's anniversary party on Saturday(the ones I made the piece for that is shown below) We also did alot of house hopping, visiting people, lunches, brunches and dinners. I am still full. I filled up my memory card on my camera and I have alot of editing to do, a few videos as well, depending on how good they came out. This is my last week before I start working, finally!! It will be good to get back into the habit of working and getting out of the house.

This weekend my best friend since I was 9 called, and she told me to save my money for a plane ticket to Orlando because I am to be an aunt. I was so excited to hear that, they are a great couple and will make even better parents. So it looks like in February or March I will be making a Florida trip(cannot miss out on this) and I will also have to start planning my gift for her as well.
I dyed my hair! I had gotten alot of comments this weekend on how my hair was toooo white and it looks bad, so I thought why not go dark for fall?? Well I tried and it turned out HORRID. I will wait a few days and re-do, a dark chocolate brown(back to my origins) and hopefully we will be all good:)

I really cant think of to much more to talk about, The Creative Type has been going great. While I was away, the girls jumped in and took over and posted some awesome stuff. I'm really loving it over there.

Ok, well I am leaving you with some photos. I have been on a scrapping hiatus. Its not so exciting. So there just pictures of this weekend mostly.




*My Aunt and Uncle after opening their gift I made them.












*My Dad's "Metropolis downstairs", well that's what I call it. Its his train country that he built.











* A lake on the train "Metropolis" that he did all by hand. Look at the little people!!!








* He lay ed all the gravel, grass, trees, every little detail.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

omg - my daughter would DIE of joy to get her hands on that train...she's completely 'thomas' the tain obsessed right now! gotta post a pic of the dark hair! that's not an easy feat - glad it turned out!!

Becki said...

YEA i gotta see the dark hair! I love change..I am WAY past due for a new hair do! Those trains are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey! no pictures of me, maybe doing the Holahoop, ha!ha!ha!