Thursday, July 24, 2008

Mr Campy anyone???? and WHOA Batman


Me being a huge Scrap Blog fan noticed on their blog that they are having a awesome challenge/giveaway!!!!! I mean we are talking a Nikon D60 or 10 runner ups will have all of their Scrap blog layouts made into a keepsake photobook!!! I mean, both prizes are great, and you don't have to pull my arm to go make a layout over on Scrap Blog, so I did.

The journaling says it all..........................yes maybe I am a bit obsessed with the new Cosmo Cricket line, I admit it, but I mean come on can you blame me?? Its just my thing:)

OK, OK, so last night we went and saw "The Dark Knight" at Imax in Union Square. WOW!
I am not an action person, not big on action films, I usually lose interest, which is weird right?
I am more of a drama, indie, romantic/comedy kinda girl.
However I do love me some Batman! I am also a Spiderman fan and the old school Superman film watcher(which has been ages now since I last saw)
Anyway, I was blown away, almost literally. I would recommend going to your nearest IMAX and seeing this film, its a whole new experience.
Aside from that it was just a awesome film, with brilliant acting on all parts, especially Mr. Ledger. His performance definitely lived up to all the talk. Words cannot even define the way he took over the part of the joker and captivated the audience with laughter and gasps.
He truly does deserve some recognition, either if he was still alive.
Christian Bale, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine, and even Maggie Gyllenhaal all did a terrific job.
Plus I must say that I have had thing for Christian Bale since I was a kid, when he was in Empire of the Sun:) Oh and Little Women(a far cry from being Batman)

So go see it, you will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

Aimee Ann said...

I think we might go see that on IMAX also, glad to hear you saw and liked. (and i also have had a thing for christian bale for ages... i'm a little taken aback by his actions toward his fam... odd)

--aimee

Martha Bonneau said...

Just popped into your blog for the first time and just have to say you have the best playlist ever...Joy Division, I never hear Joy Division while blog surfing :)
Saw DK last night and loved it!

dani said...

OMG, I love Christian Bale too. So much.

that is all. :)

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj