Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Love will tear us apart.............

Um, yeah, just finished watching "Control" which is a movie about the lead singer of Joy Division(Ian Curtis) I recommend it. Its filmed all in black and white and is bitter/sweet, one of those rock star goes lost sort of stories. What a great band, seriously, oh how I love Joy Division. So see it if your a fan as well.

Words aren't flowing very well from my mind at the moment, I think its because Project Runway is coming on in like 2 minutes, so I'm a bit preoccupied and maybe I should not be doing a blog entry at the moment, but oh well:)

Yes so in 1 minute season 5 of Project Runway will be on, and I'm ready, bring it.

I just had to do a little blurb, a little something something.

Oh, I got theeee best chair for my desk, LIME GREEN I tell ya, THANK YOU IKEA!!!!!!!!
As if you really care:)

Tomorrow I am going to commit to some challenges and actually be productive, because I have not been and its so blahness.

1 comment:

dani said...

Mannnnn, I wish I had an Ikea nearby!! Always so jealous of the cool stuff you Ikea shoppers get! It's just not the same shopping online.

I wish I could get started on some challenges... I'm always so behind on those!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj