Thursday, May 29, 2008

Its all good in the hood




It really is.................................. I am...........

reconnecting

having summer fever

finished another book and on to another
the weekend is here and im loving my plans

granola cereal and fresh strawberries anyone?? now why have a waited so long to ever eat that, I dunno! outrageous I tell ya.
dreading going to the store tomorrow to pick up a Jonas Brothers gift for a 10 yr old birthday party, hahaha.


and I received this in the mail today from one of the sweetest chicks ever, Leigh-Ann over at Freckled Nest(go check out her stuff, she has some very cool albums, totes, buttons, all sorts of stuffs)





my silly comment was picked by her boyfriend.............it was like a picture of her dog with a bubble by his head and you had to fill it in. I chose to write ""Yo its snoop dogg over there!!!" And with that I won this cute little "Rad" book. I think I will fill it with rad things that I like, hows about that? Bam! (pardon me, I'm a bit wrecked on coffee and nature valley bars, oh and Witness is on)




Peace out!








1 comment:

Shelly Brewer said...

How hysterical is that pic...our friends have that little house...I think I may have to use it for a photo shoot!!