So, I just purchased my first Red Velvet Paper kit this morning!!!!! I have been fiddling with the idea this week about buying one, for the past few days I have been stopping over at their ETSY site stalking the remaining kits. Then today there was one left and it was my last chance.

I love the colors, and items in this one and cannot wait to receive it. I love them girls!
In other news, I had a mega weird dream and Meryl Streep was my mother?!
Off to drink some coffee.
1 comment:
yay for your 1st rv kit! how exciting for you! i cant tell how i'm gonna like this 1 though...i'm on the fence. and still waiting for last months kit ugh..need to email rachel again.
anyway congrats!! you should really check out the dozens kit club too...they are by far my all time fave...and so nice! such unique kits...definitely the 1 i'd sell my kidneys for lol...
Post a Comment