Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oh the places youll go!!!!


I have finished my layout for the Scrap Mojo March, 5Th challenge!!!! I had fun doing this one, but I will admit, in the beginning I was a bit frustrated. I must have layed this out about 20Ty times before I settled on something that I liked. The whole thing was all layed out and ready to go and I started gluing pieces down, when all of a sudden my glue bottle became clogged I guess and I squeezed super hard and the whole thing popped and glue went all over my page:( Ahhh, I just sat there in shock for a good 3 minutes and then got to action cleaning it up. I cleaned up as much as possible and just continued on. So let me give you a little run down on this whole deal.


As far as products go, well I used mostly Scenic Route paper, KI products, and just found objects. I based the whole layout on Polaroids I took this past summer from a few day trips me and Will went on, I thought it would go along with the quote "Oh the places you ll go" pretty well. Behind the Polaroids I used a ripped piece of Dr. Seuss paper and a piece of Scenic Route, teal paper with an off white circle print(which reminded me of Dr. Seuss) I then cut out a few of the characters from the paper and placed them on the page as well. On the left I placed a red arrow and along side it I placed blue sequins to give it a little pop. Along with some journaling, staples, this and that's, it all came together!!



So there you have it.


"Oh the places you ll go"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it, I like it, I love it! Awesome page Luv :-) I like that page when I eat green eggs, I like that page when my doggie begs, I like that page oh yes I do, I love that page cause' it came from you! LOL, I'm gonna pay for this one...

♥♥♥ jEn ♥♥♥ said...

cute cute cute patty!! man, you are already a genius scrapper! love it....you're crazy creative! =)

xox


ps--hubs found a job finally & starts in a wk...so i will be sending you your package soon, w/ the xmas stuff & other goodies...maybe in a month or so, when i have money again & feel ok. ok? sorry i've been a total slacker...

Anonymous said...

I love it great job.