Im a human coffee pot:)
Yes I did say that:) My head is just brewing with ideas, one after another!!! Its just awesome, thank you, thank you. I have to say that alot of it has to do with all the wonderful blogs I read almost every day(they are located to the right, check them out) I tend to pull lots and lots of inspiration from each and everyone of those ladies. It seems that I have fallen upon a style that I enjoy the most, I started scrapping with the basic idea of scrapping until I realized that I can just let go. It was hard at first to rip beautiful pieces of paper and paint over things, but then it seemed only appropriate and it seemed to work. So that's about it for now, I just figured I would stop in and thank all of you for the great comments, they just motivate me and of course make me smile:)
All of you rock.
Aside from a sore throat I woke up with I am in the midst of working on another layout. I have been challenging myself to one a day. I love this newest one and cant wait to share it, hopefully by tonight.
OK I must get back to the messy painting details so I can work on the minor ones while attempting to hang out with a 9yr old and watch a movie!
Till later, have a fantastic day!!!!
P.S: The new sneak peek of the Red Velvet April Kit has me besides myself, I must have my very own, I must set aside money ASAP!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment