-Kurt Cobain-

OK this may be a bit creepy or what have you, but for those of you who have seen "Across the Universe" do you not see a resemblance????
-Joe Anderson -

I remember when me and Will first saw it in the theatre we were in such amazement on how much Joe Anderson who plays Max(Lucy's brother in Across the Universe) looks almost exactly like Kurt Cobain. I have to say I always had a thing for Kurt back in the days of Nirvana(it never totally went away, and the poster on the back of my door says it all) and when I saw Across the Universe I could not believe my eyes, and so started a new crush for me(a little morbid and weird??) Anywho, Courtney Love is getting together with some big wigs and making a Kurt Cobain Biopic which will include her hand picking the cast. Ryan Gosling as Kurt! Um, OK??????? Dont really see it, but anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment