Overall I am pleased with the look for now, maybe some minor tweaking here and there over the next few days will be in order but that's about it for now.
I was going to change the name of my blog, however after some thinking I decided not to and Colored Sprinkles prevails.
I got rid of the list of music I had to the right and added a play list instead for your listening pleasure.
So its all peachy keen and purdy for now:)
OK this here is one hilarious ,GEEKY picture of my boyfriend. He is going to kill me but its just asking me to post it to share with the whole wide world. You see he is a nerd of sorts, he considers himself a "Cool Geek" which is true(in some ways). He is an avid comic book collector and action figure
e hoarder for sure. Will also dabbles in the art of custom MEGO creating, it floats his boat and with that I am happy for him. This past weekend we went to Joannes where Will came across a pair of magnifying glasses to clip unto his glasses when doing small details. He was sooo thrilled "now I can paint the smaller things that I could not see before" OH BOY!!! Will wore this pretty much all the way home form the store and also pretty much all through conversation with my parents(can you see Dorkerific??)
e hoarder for sure. Will also dabbles in the art of custom MEGO creating, it floats his boat and with that I am happy for him. This past weekend we went to Joannes where Will came across a pair of magnifying glasses to clip unto his glasses when doing small details. He was sooo thrilled "now I can paint the smaller things that I could not see before" OH BOY!!! Will wore this pretty much all the way home form the store and also pretty much all through conversation with my parents(can you see Dorkerific??)Of course he has to ham it up for the camera and act like a fool and so goes it.............I own the black mail picture *woooo hooo* And now I am sharing it with you!!!!! The wonderful world of Fanboy Will and his wondrous magnifying glasses.
Now with that whole laughing moment behind us I move onto my newest place to
create............................................my closet!!! Your closet you say??? Yup, that's right my Closet!!!! During the holidays I gained mass amounts of art/sewing supplies as well as a shiny new Brothers sewing machine(I love, love) The only problem is, a sewing machine is not so easy to use when you have no place to set it in on while sewing *oh know!!* So here I am with a closet full of junk and disorganization, I'm talking piles of clothes, shoes, bags, books(you get the idea) CHAOS! I finally get my butt in gear and clear out the black hole and the the light bulb goes off inside my head.............a work space that can be closed off and when open it can be multi functional, perfect. Within two days I have 3 shelves, tons of storage, a special spot to place my sewing machine and to sit at while using it, and this is a great one.........a place to store all my DVDS. Just awesome!!!
create............................................my closet!!! Your closet you say??? Yup, that's right my Closet!!!! During the holidays I gained mass amounts of art/sewing supplies as well as a shiny new Brothers sewing machine(I love, love) The only problem is, a sewing machine is not so easy to use when you have no place to set it in on while sewing *oh know!!* So here I am with a closet full of junk and disorganization, I'm talking piles of clothes, shoes, bags, books(you get the idea) CHAOS! I finally get my butt in gear and clear out the black hole and the the light bulb goes off inside my head.............a work space that can be closed off and when open it can be multi functional, perfect. Within two days I have 3 shelves, tons of storage, a special spot to place my sewing machine and to sit at while using it, and this is a great one.........a place to store all my DVDS. Just awesome!!!This is a great idea for anyone working in a super small space, someone with lack of their own special studio or room to create. I'm sure there is multiple ways of going about designing your closet to fit your interests. Mine is just a basic idea, it was made to fit my needs.

I in the end went without a bar to hang my clothes, a matter of fact ther
e are no clothes at all in my closet now. I hope this inspires you to finally create a workspace in your tiny place that you call home:)
I think
e are no clothes at all in my closet now. I hope this inspires you to finally create a workspace in your tiny place that you call home:)
its super!!!
3 comments:
I will get you back....this I promise! You Nerfherder!! :p
You can try BUT lets not forget that I have an arsenal of dorky photos of you that can come in handy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will is such a cutie! luv that pix... u guys r so adorable together too!
your blog looks awesome too! and love your cutie crafty space...how sweet! and soooo jealous of your shiny new sewing machine...i need a new 1...lol. then i can give my sis my old 1 lol. xoox
Post a Comment