Monday, November 19, 2007

November SPC challenge week 4



Well lately you can find me in my trusty side kicks........................................ my newest pair of Converse that is!! I just cant be without them. Once you got them to where you want them, all nice and broken in you never want to remove them.


In mad dashes out of the house I just slip them on. They have seen rain, sleet, city streets and country sides.

They hide wear and tear, they are like Timex because they take a licking and keep on ticking(well in their case, walking:)
I will have these sneakers 3 years from now. By then they will be like an old friend. They will be retired and taken out for comfortable wearing when new ones are still getting broken in.

For now they are pretty much the only shoe my foot doesn't complain about!

The following images were in a mirror that was straight across from me while taking a break from a crowded comic book convention last weekend.


I just liked the image and captured it.



"Sneaker reflection"

No comments: