

Ok, ok, ok.
SO the other night I was enjoying my red wine after a long day and much needed time to myself. While sipping at the wine and looking down into my glass mid conversation with my boyfriend an interesting sight of patterns and shades of red(at least in my wine induced eye site state:)appeared to me.
Low and behold with camera in hand I snapped a few images. This food self portrait for the second week I call "Red red wine" you make me feel so fine...................ahhhhhhh UB40:)

7 comments:
good shot!
just another reason why they should do surgery to attach cameras right to our faces...there's always something interesting going on. love the shots and the wine looks good.
These are great - spirals of red wine and feelin' good!
neato perspective!
Awesome pics! I love the way your hand curls along the outside of the glass making the eye follow. More great pics PLEASE :)
I like the last one best and I think it's because we can see your dark nail polish.
I love the second picture, the depth is great. But I also love the song reference, brings me back.
Post a Comment