

Im all ready are you??
The pumpkins are carved, we have Jake Skellington, Frankenstien, The Devil, a regular Jack O'lantern, and get this people.....................a Pepsi logo (my boss's company, she carved it all by herself)
The seeds have been scooped out and baked, yum. We have three different varieties, my favorite are the curry and red pepper ones.

I have baked about two dozen pumpkin shaped cookies that are decorated with orange icing, green icing, black icing, sprinkles, and eyes!!! These will be delivered up to school at 3 for an after school program Halloween party.
At 6pm its off to get ready for trick or treating, and what can be more suitable for me but yet a Devil:)
As for now I am just being a bum, watching the AMC horror-athon and drinking tea.
I love Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope yours is just as eventful, sppoky, scary, sweet, fun and busy as mine!!
No comments:
Post a Comment