

This past weekend I spent my Saturday picking apples, pumpkins and visiting the beach back out east where I used to live. 
We took tons of pictures, laughed, drank yummy apple cider and then went beach combing and trail walking.

It was a perfect day and a great start to the Autumn season!I also realized just how lucky I am to have someone like Melissa in my life. She is a true friend through and through and always is positive towards me and lets me know just how important I am to her and I let her know that she is equally important to me.
I also realized that I just don't spend enough time with her and that has to change, I definitely need more of her in my life she is such a vibrant individual and I am very lucky.

It was great to spend the day with good people including my friend Melissa and partake in some fall activities.
We took tons of pictures, laughed, drank yummy apple cider and then went beach combing and trail walking.
It was a perfect day and a great start to the Autumn season!I also realized just how lucky I am to have someone like Melissa in my life. She is a true friend through and through and always is positive towards me and lets me know just how important I am to her and I let her know that she is equally important to me.I also realized that I just don't spend enough time with her and that has to change, I definitely need more of her in my life she is such a vibrant individual and I am very lucky.
Now what to do with all the apples I picked?? haha

Yup at the end of the night I was exhausted and drawing faces on the small pumpkins I purchased. This one was for Will and he was Dracula Pumpkin head.

Yup at the end of the night I was exhausted and drawing faces on the small pumpkins I purchased. This one was for Will and he was Dracula Pumpkin head.
On Thurday we will get some good use out of a few of the apples, Julia's(the girl I am a nanny for) class will be making applesauce which I will be going up to the school to help out with. It will give me something to do.
What I really need to get a recipe for is candy apples, such an old fashion fall treat.
Maybe I will try my hand at a cobbler of some sort or baked apple pie.
Oh how I love this time of year.
AND please excuse the massive space below this entry, I do not know how to fix it.
Ok I am off to get my hair cut, cant wait:)

No comments:
Post a Comment